What is SEO? How will it help to grow your business and brand
Search engine optimisation or SEO refers to the process of improving the position that your website appears at in the “organic” search results returned by sites such as Google.
Every business, big or small, needs some kind of Internet exposure today. Because that’s where the world is headed. And if your business doesn’t catch up, it is bound to stay behind.
However, there are many moving parts to a business that one needs to manage, even if it’s small. Right from taking customers’ calls to fulfilling orders to dealing with other business related activities. In between all of this, focusing on digital marketing or even taking a start on promoting your business online can take a backseat.
[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]Here’s how SEO can help you in the long run…
- It lets you drive targeted, organic search traffic that is relevant to your industry
- It helps your brand gain higher visibility and more exposure
- It makes it easy to attract people that will convert into customers/clients
- Stays in the Public’s Eye Longer when they search for business like yours
The benefits of SEO
Being on top of search result pages receive majority of impressions and clicks. Having optimized tags and descriptions helps to increase click through rate, which increases qualified web traffic.
SEO is one of the most cost effective marketing strategies as it targets users who are actively looking for your product or services. SEO help businesses save money as opposed to outbound strategies like cold-calling. While cold calling can still be an effective strategy, the leads generated cost 61% more than leads generated by inbound strategy. You can contact bestfor affordable packages.
Being on top of search results will help to increase your brand awareness. Plus, being on the first page for your targeted keywords not only helps users to associate your brand with those keywords, but instills trust.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”2448″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]Here are a few tips to apply to get the most out of local SEO:
- Get your business listed on Google My Business, which is a free tool that helps businesses manage their digital presence across the Google ecosystem.
- Keep your contact information updated and in sync across your site and other places such as your social media pages, directory listings, etc.
- Seek more reviews because they happen to be a local ranking factor and help your listing positively differentiate from others.
- Create high quality, local content related to your niche market as it can help you improve your local search rankings.
- Acquire targeted local links by building relationships with (high domain authority) local sites operating in your industry.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]You’ve read this blog post because you want SEO help for your website. We’ve told you what you needed, so now it’s time to implement it. Be confident in your SEO journey when you work with our SEO professionals. Contact one of our representatives to get started. We will audit your site and create a custom SEO strategy for your business.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row full_width=”stretch_row” overlay_dotted=””][vc_column width=”7/12″][fwzi_contact id=”727″ box_style=”contact-box-two”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”5/12″][fwzi_testimonial_carousel testimonial_style=”testimonial_five”][/vc_column][/vc_row]